Information we collect
We collect the following type of information automatically for server security reasons:
- Your IP address This information is purged on a monthly basis
- Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, please do not provide any information on this website.
Updating your information
- You can opt-out of email notifications at any time by clicking on the link that is placed in the footer of every newsletter.
- You can also file a complaint, our Data Protection Officer (DPO) will process your case in 30 days.
Use of your personal information
We use several third-party sources as data processors:
Besides the aforementioned, we also use the following third parties:
- Digital Ocean for server infrastructure
We don’t store any user information in your browser’s cookies. External services that we use (Google Analytics) might store pseudo-anonymised information about you in your browser’s cookies. However, there is no connection between the information we collect from you and those that external services have about you.