Symfony 7.0 is around the corner! Join us to discover the most significant features, new concepts and practices that have been issued by the community during the past 2 years.
In this workshop, not only you will learn how to best use those wonderful improvements through building a full-featured app, but also understand how they work internally.
On the menu:
• Request Payload to Data Objects mapping in HTTP Controllers
• Dependency Injection improvements & best practices
• Webhooks Handling
• Scheduled Jobs
• Faster Serizalization
• No-brainer frontend development using Symfony UX & AssetMapper
At the end of the session, you will be all set to make the most out of Symfony 7 in your apps once it gets out.
Prerequisites and preparation
- Install Git
- Install Docker & Docker Compose
- Clone https://github.com/chalasr/symfony7-workshop
- Follow the installation instructions at https://github.com/chalasr/symfony7-workshop#install-the-php-application